[RC5] Something to process..

Tom Ribbens webmaster at multi-air.com
Sat Sep 28 12:55:57 EDT 2002

Same here. I have always setup my clients so that they would only do RC5
unless they run out of RC5 blocks and can't fetch more for some reason. In
that case they switched to OGR. So now i should have all my machines
running OGR, but if something else comes along, i probably switch to that
(I'd really love RC5-72, or that chess thingie that were on the site, i
don't know if it's still there)