[RC5] Something to process..

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Sat Sep 28 14:27:04 EDT 2002

Those are actually great questions. I do expect that they will make some of
that clear this afternoon in the web q&a session, unfortunately I won't be
able to see it until the transcript is published.

And with everything they have on their plate right now, I'm sure they're
working on it, but it would be great if the .plans, this list, and the
Announcements Mailing list were used well to keep people informed. The
.plans used to be a great place to get info, but they just aren't updated
much over the last 12 to 18 months unless stats are down, or someone is
leaving the project.