[RC5] SCO client

steve.e.jones at rapistan.com steve.e.jones at rapistan.com
Mon Sep 30 17:21:14 EDT 2002

Some time last year I modified the previous public client to compile under
SCO. It took all of about 12  lines of mods to get working... well almost
working, there was a slight problem with it not handling interupts. If
wanted I could give the diffs. Unfortunately, I couldn't do this until the
weekend though. Let me know if it would help.

Regards,

Steven Jones.

Marcin Sochacki <wanted at panda.bg.univ.gda.pl>@lists.distributed.net on
09/30/2002 05:55:13 AM