[RC5] OGR stats ?

Michael Pelletier mvpel at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Apr 14 12:54:45 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Fuzzy Logic wrote:

> Okay, that was set 13 days ago and says "expect it to take a few
> days." Not really a good place to look for the answer to
> Michael's question.

I've been checking the "percent done" plots every couple of months
since early 2001, so I didn't expect to find that information in
.plans.  I'm pleased to see that we'll be having updated stub-space
graphs in the near future, I've been looking forward to that.

I'm puzzling over the SQL query, I recall there's a way to do that
but don't quite recall how.

	-Michael Pelletier.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net