[RC5] OGR stats ?

tomdv at datatx.com tomdv at datatx.com
Tue Apr 15 10:19:37 EDT 2003

Hi denetters,

Ok, I was wondering why I sometimes get such low stats (from my
perspective) on OGR25. I see that I am doing OGR24 as well.

Anyone can help me understand what the **** is going on? I assumed we put
OGR24 to bed a long time ago? Or am I missing something.

Tom

Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman at m-net.arbornet.org>
Sent by: owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
14/04/03 20:45