[RC5] OGR-24 100%

distributed at banoffee.co.uk distributed at banoffee.co.uk
Sun Aug 17 23:25:26 EDT 2003

On 16 Aug, "Jim C. Nasby" <decibel at distributed.net> wrote:

> The page is showing 100% due to rounding. As of last night, there were
> 374 stubs that were still incomplete.

What about the millions of stubs that have never been issued?

Unless there is some other reason that I've never got a stub with a
total length greater than 70, then there are vast chunks of the stubspace
that have never been considered by the d.net project.

Note when observing a stub being completed (in console mode) that the
6th and subsequent numbers reach values approaching or sometimes in
excess of 100.

To date, I've never seen such large number in the first 5 (issued) numbers
in OGR-24 (or the first 6 in OGR-25).

> As someone else mentioned, OGR-25 is what's next. }:8)

Wouldn't it be a good idea to do the rest of OGR-24 first (all the valid
stubs with a total length >= 71 ?

--
Steve Lee