[RC5] OGR-24 100%

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Mon Aug 18 13:12:08 EDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 07:49:12PM +1000, James Healy wrote:

> | The page is showing 100% due to rounding. As of last night, there were
> | 374 stubs that were still incomplete.
> |
> | As someone else mentioned, OGR-25 is what's next. }:8)
>
> While we're talking about multiple passes...
>
> Now that the bug in the OGR core(s) has been resolved, will OGR-26+ only
> require 1 pass?

The multiple passes were always planned; they are done to greatly reduce
the odds of a bad result ruining the project. For a stub to be
considered checked, two identical results from different participants
must be submitted.

> PS. There doesn't appear to be an OGR list.... perhaps this list should
> be called 'projects', since we all know OGR is better than rc5 :P

This has been brought up several times in the past and the consensus has
always been that it's not worth creating seperate lists for each
project, or renaming this list.
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim at nasby.net