[RC5] newbie question

Brad T. bradtod at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:11:24 EDT 2003

IMO working on a 72bit encryption project is too much. Its safe. Also
as far as I know banks use 128bit encryption as well as other
agencyies. 56bit is unsafe, 64 kinda and 72 definatly, 128 is overkill.
Please dnet start working on a more feasable project that has a shorter
life time that can be measured in a decade and not a millinium.

Only reason I'm still here is the program is stable, reliable, small,
stats are easy to understand.

--- James Healy <jimmy at deefa.com> wrote:

=====
Take care,