[RC5] newbie question

mgarriss mgarriss at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 21 22:42:47 EDT 2003

You 'dnet'ers' have put together a computer of incredible power!  Choose
how to use it very carefully.  There are many groups with the need for
such computing power.  Imagine helping with the cure for cancer or AIDS,
or imagine the worlds first true general AI waking up in your pentiums.
Dnet would be written into permanent history.