[RC5] newbie question

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Fri Aug 22 10:19:57 EDT 2003

dnet has a small, stable, non-invasive client and their system is delivered
on a reliable network with quality stats. What more could I want? More
useful projects will come. And RC5-72 isn't a bad project. The bottom line
is that d.net has grown to their current size BECAUSE they have tackled
encryption projects.

Every other distributed computing project I have participated in has
frustrated me with their bungling incompetence and insane client/network
architectures. So even when D.net frustrates me, I gotta remember that no
one else even comes close to them at this point.

jason