[RC5] Dnet.com

Tom Visschers Dierickx/DATATEX/IL tomdv at datatx.com
Sun Dec 7 20:07:08 EST 2003

I have the same Symantec version, running dnetc v2.9001-477-GTR-02111118
for Win32 though and no probs whatsoever. I shouldn't upgrade then eh?

                    "Jeff Lawson"
                    <jlawson at bovine.net>           To:     "'D.net Discussion'" <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    rc5-bounces at lists.distr        Subject:     RE: [RC5] Dnet.com
                    ibuted.net

                    07/12/03 23:36
                    Please respond to
                    "D.net Discussion"

I have tested Symantec's latest LiveUpdate (12/3/2003) definitions, and
manual download (12/5/2003) definitions and neither detect the new
v2.9007.486b client.  See http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/download.html for
the
definition versions that are currently available by LiveUpdate or manual
download.

However, they both still detect the dnetc.com from the v2.9005.483 client
as
being a trojan.