[RC5] new win clients vs Zoned Alarm

SideWinder sidewinder at kolumbus.fi
Wed Dec 10 13:28:24 EST 2003

At 04:29 10.12.2003, you wrote:
>So here it is:
>
>New win client:
>dnetc v2.9007-486-GTR-03111106 for Win32 (Windows 4.10)
>dated Nov 23)
>  Crashes the last 2 versions of Zone Alarm {Free}
>   (it crashes the july and nov 2003 releases)
>
>Win98 SE  (all service packs and all IE6 updates
>installed.)

Have you tried to manually add dnetc.exe to the Program Control as and give
it access rights in the Internet category? ZA recognises new versions
(changes to components previously authorized) and with the default settings
it asks again whether to allow access.

I'm running ZA Pro 4.5.530 in W2k Pro SP4 and I have no problems.

--

PGP key ID: 0x77CCE3D6

...Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.