[RC5] Participant stats not updated this morning

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Fri Dec 12 17:15:48 EST 2003

Those stats are up-to-date, see the line at the top of the page:

'Data shown reflects all blocks received as of 11-Dec-2003 at 23:59 UTC'

Neither participant submitted any work to the *master* yesterday. Please
see http://n0cgi.distributed.net/faq/index.cgi?file=207.

BTW,
http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary.php?project_id=8&id=39622
tells me that stats are working ;)