[RC5] abandoning dnet :(

chandler sobel-sörenson scar at fugazi.engr.arizona.edu
Sat Dec 20 01:05:01 EST 2003

I think the press releases will be sufficient to tell you where the results
go :)  and I, personally, feel that doing this is more important than a few
buried files on my computer--even if that were the case, which it is not.
It's not difficult (in windows at least) to monitor newly created files, and
this installer doesn't create any files outside of the install directory.
Based on this fact I would conclude that it does not do anything different
on the other OSs.  I agree with you on writing it in C, however.  But I am
ahead of you :) I already asked them why they used java.. still waiting to
get a reply from them.