[RC5] abandoning dnet :(

Daniel Quintiliani coredump0 at mercurylink.net
Sat Dec 20 13:23:45 EST 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:04:18 -0700, chandler sobel-sörenson
<scar at fugazi.engr.arizona.edu> wrote:

> Well after being an active member of dnet for nearly 5 years, I am sorry
> say I will be moving my computing power over to the drug design
> optimization
> lab (d2ol.com).

After I was finished with SETI and was looking for something else, I
looked at those type projects, and decided against them, since they become
large corporations' for-profit, patented products. I decided on Dnet
instead, since the RC5 is done for a charity and the OGR is proving
mathematical theory.

--

-Dan