[RC5] RC5-72

Jerome Lamarque globulle at mac.com
Fri Dec 26 20:55:55 EST 2003

Hi everyone!

À 10:35 -0500 24/12/2003, Daniel Quintiliani tapotait avec ses
mimines pleines de doigts :
>Anyone know why (in RC5-72) the Participating Countries and Prize
>Money stats don't work anymore and give a database error?

I don't have the faintest idea.

>  I filed bug reports and no one replied.

Maybe should you consider that people sometimes take vacations, and
that they are not before their computers eight days a week 24/7
twelve months a year.

Just wait a little while. This may be adressed by the start of January.

In the meantime, happy new year ;)
--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly

There is another which states that this has already happened.