[RC5] RC5-72

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Tue Dec 30 16:44:50 EST 2003

That would work if set_time_limit is what we were using. It won't work;
the database connection would still sit there waiting.

http://cvs.distributed.net/viewcvs.cgi/stats-html2/etc/db_pgsql.php.diff?r1=1.7&r2=1.8

BTW, anyone who wants to help with stats stuff is encouraged to join
stats-dev at lists.distributed.net.

Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim at nasby.net