[RC5] RC5-72

Jean-Edouard BABIN Jeb at jeb.com.fr
Tue Dec 30 17:34:10 EST 2003

I am not sure i have correctly understand the problem and i'did not know php
a lot, but if you want to have
pg_query('SET STATEMENT_TIMEOUT=30000'); for all page and
pg_query('SET STATEMENT_TIMEOUT=15000'); for country page
I think you can try to test the evironment variable REQUEST_URI in
db_pgsql.php.diff and set 15000 or 30000

--
Jean-Edouard BABIN
Mail: Jeb at jeb.com.fr
Web : www.Jeb.com.fr