[RC5] Remote fetch/flush

Kirk Hedden khedden at atdesk.com
Wed Feb 12 14:06:40 EST 2003

I was wondering if there is any convenient way to fetch/flush blocks
to clients that don't have open internet access. I have access to
several powerful machines but they are blocked off from all internet
access but can be reached via an intranet. So, for example, I can
reach them via my machine so I suppose I could fetch blocks to my
machine and transfer the file to the remote machines, but that seems
like a pain to do manually.

These are all Win2K machines, so I have access via normal Windows
networking and file sharing.

Someone else has to have run into this problem before, right?

Thanks,
Kirk

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net