[RC5] Remote fetch/flush

Jonathan Smith jsmith at cygnacom.com
Wed Feb 12 14:08:30 EST 2003

The simple way to do this is just to download the windows personal proxy and
install it on your machine.  Then set up the clients on the firewalled boxes
to communicate only with that pproxy.

Or you could open up a windows file share and use shared buffers; but I
think the pproxy is less hassle.

	Jon