[RC5] future projects, was: OGR status

Christian Hessmann news at hessmann.de
Sat Feb 15 18:37:05 EST 2003

Hello Richard, readers,

> As a sidequestion I would like to know if there are future projects
> on the horizont.

In sci.crypt, I read about a draft from Jean-Luc Cooke and Tom St
Denis.

They proposed an attack on MD5, and their papers
(http://www.certainkey.com/dnet/) looked quite good.

Of course I do not know anything about answers from the d.net-staff
and I know I'm not in a position to demand a public answer, but maybe
someone would like to put his thoughts about their project here on the
list.

--
cu Christian
 18:29:47 up 19:22,  7 users,  load average: 1.63, 0.92, 0.36
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net