[RC5] OGR status

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Mon Feb 17 18:02:57 EST 2003

>That Nerf guy is a bit of a slacker, but I understand he's been working
hard
>lately.

I recently became the new AIX porter (after nagging for months for an
updated client I decided to have a go at it myself and it turns out 1) I
was able to make an up to date AIX client, 2) there was nobody else having
a go, so I got the job handed to me ...)Anyway,due to this I'm on the
coders list , and I can confirm , judging by the daily CVS logs, our dear
Nerf here has been actively working on the OGR verification. Keep it up !
:)

>* Figuring out how far along we are is dependant on getting the
verification
>code finalized.  In order to know how many stubs have been done, we need
>know how to determine what "done" is.
So , do we know now ?

>My goal has been to produce a list (actually two lists) of stubs that have
>been done.
without trying to push here, any rough guess when we ( I still see myself
more a participant then a dnet staff member...)could see some
/results/figures/percentages done/graphs/CNN Breaking News reports ? i
guess we're all dying to here some !

>-Nerf
-Sod75

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net