[RC5] Re: OGR stats

Dead J. unholy_undead at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:15:42 EST 2003

> > Running 10 boxes with  9) Load-work precedence ==> OGR,RC5-72
> > I've noticed funny thing -
> > my Work Unit Submission History for OGR-24
> >
> > Date Gnodes
> > 07-Feb-2003 2
> > 03-Aug-2000 97
> > 02-Aug-2000 53
> > 01-Aug-2000 17
> > 27-Jul-2000 485
> > 22-Jul-2000 123
> > 21-Jul-2000 536
> > 16-Jul-2000 42
> > 15-Jul-2000 88
>
> OGR-24 wasn't handed out for a long period of time, only recently has
OGR-24
> work been reissued.

Yeah, I know, coz my OGR-25 stats updated almost every day... I have set
order "OGR, RC5-72" and almost an year waiting for 24's stubs... =)
I've checked OGR-24 stats very often and seeing something like "6
participants was active today", and wondering why that's not Me? gddmit.

And now my waiting is complete! Yeah!

Thank for reply.

wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net