[RC5] OGR status

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Feb 18 12:16:21 EST 2003

The RC5 projects have never been a quest for knowledge, at least not
about the RC5 algorithm.  Our purpose is the advancement of
distributed computing, and working on projects of this magnitude give
us plenty of information and hands-on experience solving the problems
of distributing large workloads.

__

"I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory."
    --John Cash, id Software

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net