[RC5] OGR status

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Tue Feb 18 15:05:24 EST 2003

Not to be flippant, but I believe we learn the most about implementation
and problem solving in the weeks to months when we transition from one
project to another.
Thus, shorter, more frequent projects would seem to advance the 'art and
science' of distributed computing more than long duration projects like RC-72.

Just MHO, your mileage may vary...

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net