[RC5] FATAL: kernel too old

David Overeem dovereem at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jan 2 07:13:04 EST 2003

Thanx Andreas.  This build did startup on the machine in question.  I
have been monitoring the execution since xmas or so.  Things appear to
be operating correctly on my end.

The processing appears quite slow when compared to the rates on RC5-64,
but for the moment I am assuming that this is part of the "expected
results"... ;-)

dave