[RC5] Re: [plans] distributed.net .plan update

zwergelefant at web.de zwergelefant at web.de
Thu Jan 2 19:35:05 EST 2003

Very great!
this is surely that most of us have expected for long. i for myself like these stats,
not at least because of the cow!
are you able at the moment to update these graphs more than one per day with your actual
scripts? it would be great. but anyway it would be a huge progress if the mothly or
weekly graph is updatet automatically.
in my eyes the colours are absolutely ok.

for the futute if you are idle: could you offer graphs for continent and countries?

nice year and happy cycling!