[RC5] dnet is the best designed program out there IMO

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Fri Jan 3 16:30:03 EST 2003

Don't forget the $100,000 prize for finding a 10 million digit prime
(although testing such a prime takes a year on the currently fastest
available P4).

Ryan Malayter
Sr. Network & Database Administrator
Bank Administration Institute
Chicago, Illinois, USA
PGP Key: http://www.malayter.com/pgp-public.txt
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the
results.
     -Sir Winston Churchill