[RC5] New(ish) command line switch - multiok

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Mon Jan 6 13:27:55 EST 2003

I'm not an authority on such things, but it seems unlikely that you
could run two services by the same name.  Knowing what I know about
bovine's approach to things, he certainly wouldn't have provided a
-parameter intended for use with a service if parameters are not
allowed.  If they are allowed, I'd be surprised to find that he didn't
document somewhere how to use them.

__

"I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory."
    --John Cash, id Software

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net