[RC5] Checking a bad proc..

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Wed Jan 8 05:23:56 EST 2003

CPU's are transistor devices, and after 40 some years of dealing with them,
they either work as advertised, or theyre dead. There is no middle ground.
It sounds like there are other problems, as I have never seen/heard of a
partial failure of a CPU...

I'd suggest there is some improper operating system constraints there...you
may want to look into this further....I don't believe you have diminished
CPU's....