[RC5] Doing RC5 and OCR

Jeff Palmer scorpio at drkshdw.org
Wed Jan 8 12:25:45 EST 2003

If you leave the "frequent buffer checks" setting as default,   it will
work on one project until it exhausts the buffer,  then switch to the
other project automatically.   When all inbuffers are completed,  it
will connect to a keyserver,  effectively doing exactly what you ask.

You may, however, want to change the amount of work units buffered per
project.  For instance,  20 OGR units might take much longer then 20 RC5
units. This of course depends on your individual hardware, and if the
cores for your hardware is optimized or not.

Jeff Palmer
http://www.drkshdw.org
scorpio at drkshdw.org