[RC5] Doing RC5 and OCR

Toomas Aas toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee
Wed Jan 8 19:29:10 EST 2003

> If one doesn't already exist that I overlooked, how about a feature in
> the client to allow a user to do different projects simultaneously and
> automatically, not just as a fallback when there are no buffers
> available?

Isn't that exactly the current default behaviour? The client cycles
through all open projects in the order you specify. Unless, of course,
you have set some project's priority to =0 or are using some kind of
additional buffer-level checking or dial-up detection options.

--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* The secret of the universe is @*^^^&# NO CARRIER

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net