[RC5] Checking a bad proc..

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Wed Jan 8 14:26:59 EST 2003

Agreed, familiar with that "bent-ium" prob of days past...thats why I
suggested benchmarking them on a different motherboard. That should rule
out a MB problem, and conflicts that might be arising from the dual CPU
original board. It (the CPU) might be bad, but I'd strive to proof it on a
known good system first. The overheating of the original board might of
caused the failures. Cant hurt to proceed in a logical fashion to prove or
disprove CPU failure.