[RC5] Checking a bad proc..

Dead J. unholy_undead at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:29:39 EST 2003

> To be more clear, The proc does not crash. It displays video and pictures
wrong, adding blockish looking distortion to the images and video plays
really odd. I probably should just junk it, new one is only ~50 dollars.
Just i was trying to decide if I should whip up a box using a cheap ECS
board, some old pc133 ram, and a Hd laying around. Use it for mp3 playing
and dnetc or actually spend some money on a new proc, DDR, and motherboard.

Do you trying this
> dnetc -test
at this processors?

===