[RC5] MacOS9 Client?

Jeroen van Rijn jeroen at bytalized.com
Sat Jan 11 06:06:50 EST 2003

forgive my ingorance, but what would a pratical application of an
optimal golumb be?

I know it's something like "1,3,6" for a short one... but what is the
practical use of that except for theoretical mathematics?
if you would be so kind to give a short explanation of its uses, I might
consider switching myself.

Thanks,
    Jeroen.