[RC5] MacOS9 Client?

Earl '<--Havoc--{{{' Stenlund havoc at totalhavoc.net
Sat Jan 11 13:57:34 EST 2003

They are much lower... I have a Dual 1.25 and I only get 3Mkeys/sec per
processor. It really would be nice if they would optimize it soon. Then
I might have a reason to go to our other campus and install it in our
DEAT (Digital Effects and Animation Technology) and Film Labs :) Macs
galore over there...

Earl Stenlund