[RC5] Various blocks still missing...

Greg Lobring globring at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:05:32 EST 2003

I don't know what the odds are, but I have submitted many random blocks (and
until fetch/flush via email is working, I will continue to do so). There is
some algorithm built in I am sure to pick which random blocks the client
works on, but I don't know what it is.

So I guess it could be possible that a block you have submitted was already
completed by someone else.