[RC5] Various blocks still missing...

Michael Pelletier mvpel at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Jan 16 10:33:38 EST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Greg Lobring wrote:

> I wasn't suggesting that YOU had done random blocks. But since
> I, and probably others have, then its possible that one of my
> random blocks was one that had already been assigned to you.

It appears that the random blocks are all coming out of a particular
subset of the keyspace (53:..., if I'm remembering correctly) from
which they are not otherwise assigning keys, and I get the
impression that there shouldn't be any collisions, at least at this
early stage in the process, between assigned blocks and random
blocks.

	-Michael Pelletier.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net