[RC5] Various blocks still missing...

Steve Bennett me at stevage.com
Fri Jan 17 15:06:37 EST 2003

Well, I still don't have any RC5-72 blocks credited to me at all, last time
I checked.  Dunno why.

Incidentally, I frequently get messages from this list repeated several
times.  In this case, the original messages on this thread are dated from
1:58AM to 5:52 AM, then at 9:02-9:03 they all came through again, in random
order.  It only ever seems to happen on this list.  I don't think I'm
subscribed twice or anything, because it doesn't happen with *every*
message, just occasionally all messages in a certain time period are
duplicated.

Steve