[RC5] Various blocks still missing...

zwergelefant at web.de zwergelefant at web.de
Fri Jan 17 17:26:28 EST 2003

i dont get any duplicates, but i am missing units in the stats.
yesterday for example my own stats showed 1267 Gkeys and the d.net stats said 940gk. where are the missing keys? wrong calculated? one packet contains 4,2 gk (am i right?). so we calculated 219 (my stats: 294) packets (each 2**32k). where is the mistake?

the next question is why my blocks from Dec 04 till 07. i often asked at help at distributed.net but there was no answer. does anybody has the same problem?