[RC5] Not flushing on Win2k Server

Jeroen van Rijn jeroen at bytalized.com
Tue Jan 21 08:06:14 EST 2003

Hi all,

I just reinstalled my computer and decided to set up Win2k Server instead of
XP, and now the DNet client won't flush.

it comes up with the error:

[Jan 21 13:04:32 UTC] Unable to create network endpoint
                      ENETDOWN: network down or not available

I'm using ISND dialup, and this worked perfectly on winXP. Any reason why it
shouldn't work on Win2k Server? The config file has remained the same.

Since email flushing won't recognize v2.9 client format files I've no clue how
to flish now.

Any ideas or will I have to wait until DSL will be installed in 2-3 weeks?

Thanks,
   Jeroen

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net