[RC5] Partial work saved during time limit shutdown?

Fredrik Elversson sm7uge at spray.se
Fri Jan 24 23:11:25 EST 2003

I am perhaps wrong, but I don't tink the buffer work that way - the remote
buffer are exactly just the "remote buffer" and the client fetch packets
from there and save it in the "local" buffer. The only time there is packets
sent back to the remote buffer is when the packets is finished. To use
memory-only-buffers won't work with the packets not finished before 8 hours.
I think the only solution is to use local buffers on disk.

// Fredrik