[RC5] [Dnet] Submiting new Third party Unofficial software / bugzilla nighmare

O.Mico odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 28 01:03:51 EST 2003

Hi all,
I wanted to submit two little pieces of code of my own as i did by the
past for rc5-64, i re-entered bugzilla pages and ... Did not recognized
anything !!! I've tried lotsa links but didn not find HOW to submit
progs + webpage urls

If some1 used to it could help please ...

Anyway i give you a direct link here :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mico.wan.webserver/fuzion/downloads/pred_skeys/p
red_skeys.htm

You will find 'Dnet Predictor' : with a benchmark it tells you how much
RC5/OGR Stats units your machines can produce
&
'Skeys 3' analyse your clients' logfiles and generate HTML stats pages
and zoomable graphs

Enjoy ( i hope )

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net