[RC5] [Dnet] Submiting new Third party Unofficial software / bugzilla nighmare

O.Mico odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 29 00:23:42 EST 2003

Thanks, i followed the link you gave even if it make nonsense to me (
the page, not your link :)  )
But if i go to the Dnet page called "Add-Ons and unsupported third-party
utilities" and clic on the upper right ling called 'If you have an
add-on that you would like to have listed on this page, please fill out
a request ' then i arrive on bugzilla loggon page, enter my name+passwd
and the n get a page whith a red banner : Permission Denied / Sorry; you
do not have the permissions necessary to enter a bug against the Add-Ons
product

So how to add a new add on if the link lead to a 'permission denied'
page !

Well i'll try from the link you gave, thanx

tion=enter

mfg SvR Marty