[RC5] Show Number of Packets Fetched

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at telewest.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 14:19:30 EDT 2003

Hmmm... I don't have this problem (unless I'm missing the point).

[Jul 01 12:18:25 UTC] OGR: Retrieved packet 11 of 11 (100.00%)
[Jul 01 12:18:25 UTC] OGR: Sent 3 packets (349.24 stats units) to server.

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.