[RC5] TR : [all contests] life lenght of packets

MICO Olivier odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 10 22:49:22 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I will soon have to go away to work in an other place on the planet,
well that's nice *but* my entreprise ( work ? ) network is only an
intranet with no possibility for my proxy to flush/feed ( i manualy
fetch/flush buffers with a floppy at home ... Do not smile ! )

As i'll leave away my proxy for 4 months i wanted to know if i can feed
it with a large amount of work and flush it in 4 months or all
rc5-72/ogr units will be re-submited before i come home ?

Having 'my' processors doing only MS Office work that long scares me :)

So any information about lifetime of ogr stubs and rc5 packets before
they are counted as 'lost' and submited again ?

Thanx, and if you have troubles understanding me please let me know and
i'll try to explain again ...