[RC5] wondering about RC5-64 Stats

Christian Wirth wirthi at gmx.at
Sun May 11 18:58:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

I guess you mean RC5-72 :)

That "rank" is yesterdays rank (where only yesterday's contribution is
counted). The team was on 15. place yesterday. It was 26 places lower the
day before (=> place 41). You need roughly 6.000 blocks to be on that
(daily) rank. So what you described just means: the team contributed (about)
9000 blocks yesterday and 6000 the day before.

Of course you can't jump 26 places up on the *overall stats* with just 9000
blocks (at least not while being in the top 100).

hope to have clarified things a bit,
Christian Wirth