[RC5] Running client from a DOS floppy

Fredrik Elversson sm7uge at spray.se
Thu May 15 20:25:33 EDT 2003

Do you have logging to file turned on?  From the time I used to run the
client that way, I remember heavy disk activity when logging was turned on.
But I think also saving and loading packets from the buffer files can cause
this. At least when I was importing packets to the buffers on the floppy.

// Fred