[RC5] Running client from a DOS floppy

Jurren Gans jurren at dejongegans.demon.nl
Fri May 16 12:30:16 EDT 2003

Maybe you could create a small RAM disk? This will nog only stop the disk
activity completely, but also speed up things a bit. If not, you could try
to change the following:

[buffers]
buffer-only-in-memory=yes

Good luck, Jur.

--
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net