[RC5] Team ID renumbering

aSe aSe at SysFail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:47:02 EST 2003

At 04:53 PM 11/4/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/planarc.cgi?user=decibel&plan=2003-10-27.15:50
>
>In a nutshell, I want to renumber all the teams with really high IDs. If
>I don't see any comments about it, I'll probably do it tonight or
>tommorow, so speak now or forever hold your peace. }:8)

Yeah, I would suggest at least a 7 if not 14 day heads up and a redirect in
place.
Unless you want to have several hundred (thousand?) stats junkies after
your head :)

Creation was down this long, what does it hurt for a few more days..

*waits to be flamed by people wanting to start new teams for a long time*

-aSe